KarenB

Style Challenge - August 17

Style Challenge - August 17
KarenB, Aug 9, 2017
Description:
One of this years fox cubs in our back garden. Photographed by Matt (DS) :)

Using
Mask Magic - Vol2 - Little butterfly Wings
PART OF THIS WEEK'S 50% SPECIALS IN STORE NOW! :)

Cherish - Lynne Grieveson
Take A twirl Brushes - Lynne Grieveson
In The forest - Kirsten Aargard
lcpereyra, JenEm, mary kate and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      Wow Karen! What an awesome photo Matt captured... was he that close or was it a telephoto lens? Gosh the red fox is so beautiful!. Love the way you framed this and how cute a fox cub! Great journaling. Love it with the leaves paint and flower buttons.. all color coordinated!! :)
      KarenB likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW Karen this is special!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @cfile Thank you. He was pretty close. The fox didn't realise he was there until he got about a metre away! He is going out again tonight to try and get a shot of the big dog fox :)
      cfile likes this.
    • KarenB
      @Sokee Thank you so much. That means a lot :beat
    • MrsPeel
      OMG what an AWESOME photo!!!!!!!!!!! around us, being a city they only come out at night, my photos are all blurry of them running away from us...this is such an amazing page!!!!! the double framing, the gorgeous tittle and writing ion the actual photo, LOVE love LOVEEEEEEEEE and good job I looked up because I almost post it to the Frogy Faves!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @MrsPeel Thank you lovely Cyn :beat Thats so funny as I nearly did the same thing on your page Emotions ha! And I still will be putting it into FF once its in the gallery!
      :heartslub
    • Juliestcyr
      I think I follow your DS on IG, because I've seen this picture before. Love all the forestry brown and green on the white background. It feels foresty... yet modern.
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @Juliestcyr Thank you. Thats cool. He did put it on Instagram a couple of days ago :)
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • wendy johnson
      brilliant, love the way you put the photo into 2 frames, Matt's photo is great too!
      KarenB likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      WOW WOW WOW....first this page is stunning and adorable. Then that PHOTO......OMG I so want some nature in my backyard to take photos of like that
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).