Claire Grantham

Style: Apr 2021 - Monogram

Style: Apr 2021 - Monogram
Claire Grantham, Apr 3, 2021
Description:
I hope I understood the challenge correctly :)

This was a SUPER simple page, just 3 papers, a border and the eraser tool.

Most people that know me well, know that I love Monograms, so it made sense to pop myself in a C LOL!

I used -
PRD - You Can Do This - papers
Kim Jensen - Me Right now - elements
    • bellbird
      well i admit that i haven't even seen the challenges for this month yet but i love what you did here! i'm all for monograms too and the fonts and way you included yourself in the monogram are all awesome! C is also for cheer b/cos you deserve one - :cheer
    • umyesh
      What a great take on the style challenge! I didn't even think of a letter when I read the instructions! I love that you put a photo of you in the C. I also love the contrasting darks and lights you used.
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @bellbird @umyesh for your lovely comments as always!! I wasn't 100% convinced that I understood, but does it really matter if I am happy with it in the end?
      bellbird and umyesh like this.
    • garrynkim
      This is beautiful! So soft and dreamy. Love the photo of you in the C, great idea!
    • jk703
      It's perfect and perfect for the challenge! I totally see the C and love that you are in it! The newspaper paper was a fun and nice touch to add more texture too! Well done!
    • Claire Grantham
      @garrynkim thank you so much. @jk703 YAY! Thank you, it was fun thinking about what to do here, I did a bunch of reading and learned a lot.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    306.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).