Stuck In Second Gear Better Days Are Coming
trekmom, Nov 19, 2021
Description:
All Lynn Grieveson kits:
Bring Me Comfort
Never Take For Granted.
Forage: Bird
Textual 3
The them from Friends by the Rembrandts and Better Days by Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh bless you.
      Amazing poetry. wonderfully expressive page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. That theme song from the TV show Friends is such a funny song. I had an awards dinner for work and as people got their award that was playing! Seriously, I was laughing so hard. Your jobs a joke, here have an award for being here 10 years. Most people don't hear the lyrics. This silly goose who has worked in kitchens long enough to know better, cut off a piece of fingernail. I am a klutz.
    • Angela Toucan
      @trekmom hope the injury heals/healed quickly. I sliced through the top of my finger cutting out fabric earlier this year. Took about 2 months for full healing.
      Congrats on the award.
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      Ouch!! Love this page though, and those lyrics take me back! :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your take on the not so pretty things in life. I've showcased this layout on Lynn's Facebook fans page. Congrats!:heartlub

Speaking of lyrics, when we got married, back in the mid-70's, there was a really popular song that EVERYONE used in their wedding service. But if you listened to the lyrics, it was all about breakups. LOL! And no, that wasn't one we selected. Now if my memory could just call up that song...

And yes, I hope your finger heals quickly.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).