Stronger Me
jaye, Dec 20, 2020
Description:
created using And Here I Stand: Mixed Media Kit by Rachel Jefferies
cinderella likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the range and combination of phrases here, they speak to the vulnerability and depth and acceptance we all have and need, i hope this page has strengthened you and thank you so much for sharing it with us :beat
    • cfile
      Oh Jaye, what a beautiful photo of you and your page. I love how you arranged all the word strips and how you are telling us how you went through your process.. your layering and shadows are spot on, but your smile is radiant reflecting that you are overcoming your obstacles. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us!
    • jk703
      Much love. This is beautiful, and the path you walk upon makes you a stronger woman. You are an inspiration to many, myself included. Beautiful creative emotion on your page. :beat
    • Sokee
      This is so beautifully created! Love the depth with the paint on the background! :heartlub
    • bcgal00
      Gorgeous page! Continue to be strong!
    • Karen
      What a great page! I love the word bits you added moving down the page, especially to tiny curled edges and shadowing! This collection is so great for this year for a lot of people too!
    • JillW
      Love the simplicity of your page, yet your page speaks volumes! It's just beautiful and so heartfelt. Stay strong, sending prayers, Jaye.
    • Cristina
      I love this! So powerful!
    • norton94
      I love the textures and manner of journaling - very cool page and love the framing and pic
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).