rlucasmn

String_of_Memories_MOC23

String_of_Memories_MOC23
rlucasmn, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Project Mouse (At Night): https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-At-Night-BUNDLE.html
SwL Photostrip Templates: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Strip-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html - one strip from template 4
Lilypad Collabs: Treasured: (bloghop) Alpha by Allison Pennington

Journaling (482 words) reads:
Question: What was your best memory from when we went to Disney World for Dad's 50th birthday?
Anice: Meeting Donald Duck! I so wanted to do that and I think I attacked him when I finally got my chance. It meant so much to me. I also remember really wanted that hat. You told us we could each get one thing for autographs at the park and that hat is what I wanted.
I also remember getting really wet on Splash Mountain and having to buy sweatpants.
Mom: That wasn't Splash Mountain, that was the water ride in Animal Kingdom. And you and Kaelan got soaked and were shivering. We had to buy you dry clothes so you could get warm!
Anice: Oh, and that ride, were it felt you were flying? What was that ride? I think it was in Epcot
Dad: Soarin'
Mom: Yeah, Soarin'. That was really fun. Teagan, what do you remember?
Teagan: Really? You think I remember? I was FIVE!
Mom: Oh, I bet you can remember. Think.
Teagan: I don't know that I remember much of DisneyWorld. I do remember we stayed somewhere near the park and there was a water park there, I think?
Dad: Yes, there was a pool at the condo with some fun water features.
Mom: Do you remember anything else?
Teagan: I remember Anice and Uncle Tim getting stuck on a ride, I think?
Anice: We didn't get stuck; that was part of the ride. Mt. Everest in Animal Kingdom.
Teagan: Yeah, I really wanted to go on that ride after hearing about it.
Anice: But you couldn't because you were too short!
Mom: And you, Tom? What is your favorite memory?
Dad: The day we all got to do the Magic Kingdom - just by ourselves.
Mom: Yes, I know that was your favorite day.
Teagan: Oh, you mean the five of us, not just you and Mom! I was confused about that for a minute.
Mom: How about you, Kaelan, what do you remember?
Kaelan: I was so young! I can't really recall anything.
Mom: Seriously? Teagan did and you are six years older than her.
Kaelan: (after looking through pictures on Dad's phone) I guess I remember best Cinderella's castle and the firework show.
Dad: Yeah, that was really cool. Especially when Tinkerbell came flying in right over our heads!
Kaelan: Yeah right Dad, that happened!
Question: So if we got to go back one day, what do you want to be sure we do?
Anice: I bet I would enjoy Epcot. .... [pause] ... actually, if we get to go back I don't want to do Disney again, I want to go to Universal Studios. I've always wanted to see the Harry Potter stuff.
Dad: I hear there's a whole new section about Star Wars. That's definitely what I'd want to see.
Teagan: Oh yeah, that would be really cool.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).