Street Music
norton94, Aug 23, 2020
Description:
For 8-24-20 Speed Scrap - Odd #'s
5 photos
with 4 frames over these - leaving 1 "odd man out"
5 papers
21 elements
19 lines journaling (or 25 if you count labels for QR codes)
Dated

For those who listen: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
For those who listen: Mixed Media Paperie by Rachel Jefferies
So Basic: Just Stamped by Allison Pennington
Mixed Media Monthly: Music Speaks - August 2020 Collab - Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings
Frame-O-Mania 2 by Kim Jensen
March 2017 Template by Amber Labau (retired freebie)
G.J. and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Krista! I love seeing your vacation and seeing the street musicians... the photos are awesome and how fun re the QR codes! Love the composition and arrangement of elements.. beautiful!
      norton94 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Perfect memory keeping! Fabulous, interesting photos. I really need to try putting QR codes in some of my layouts too :)
      norton94 likes this.
    • Ferdy
      your page is amazing, love all the beautiful photos and your composition, this M3 is so gorgeous!
      norton94 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oh dear NOrt, I enjoyed every inch of this amazing page! from blooming artichokes to buskers (what a fabulous name for such creative people). Thank you for a morning of fun, (was so needed) and loved making my page and am in awe of the cool odd theme and how it went so lovely for the scrap chat! ♥
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is beyond amazing, my friend! I LOVE the photos, the page design, the clusters, the story... I love all the bits and pieces and I love that you included QR codes and videos. Such a stunning layout!!! :beat:heartlub
      norton94 likes this.
    • G.J.
      Your page is really beautiful! love how you paired the journaling and the photos; especially the one of the blooming artichokes, so unique. I like the use of the violin element, a symbol of the music and Sydney's music skills, so brilliant!
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).