In the Air Kit by Allison Pennington
Poppy Elements by Just Jaimee
Dinoriffic Papers by Kim Jensen

Plus:
Foxy Alpha by Gina Miller

Cindy's Layered Templates: Half Pack 354 Something to Say 9 by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel, LynnG and Dalis like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Those photos are adorable! Not going to lie they brought a smile to my face!! Your clustering around them is gorgeous and I love that bright red title!
    • Dalis
      OMG, they are too cute! AND SO TINY on those pics!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      The strawberries on their fingers... adorable! My kids did that with olives but strawberries are way yummier! :giggle

Gorgeous clustering and love all the fun photos... boy do they grow up too fast!
      MrsPeel and HeatherB like this.
    • MrsPeel
      This is melting my heart!!!!!!!!! so cute and beautiful!!! Love the way you scrapped I. a happy tone to goi with the photos!!!!! the not using red for the flowers is perfect to call more attention to them, your clusters have always been marvellous, I know you were aa teacher in this for me....and everything is harmonious, fun and warms my heart all the way! Gorgeous shadows, love it so so much!!!!!!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic smiles, heart warming photos and a beautiful full page.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • icedsnowberry
      This makes me smile :-) My kids used to do this too! Love how the colors of the clusters and title coordinate with the t-shirts. I think I need to add this template to my wish list.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous choice of template, colours and embellishments to use with these photos. I particularly love how you limited the use of red to just the title.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    May 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).