MrsPeel

STrANgE

STrANgE
MrsPeel, Oct 21, 2016
Description:
***today's new releases on sale the whole weekend***
you can see the amazing offers HERE-
I made my page with the newest installment of the Mixed Media Monthly Subscription : M3 October '16: Quirky/Fringe/Imagine -
You can find the Main Kit HERE (which is so awesome it kept me two days awake so I could scrap as much as I could!!!!)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Oct.-16.html
My page is entirely made of the Main kit, but there are also lots of super gorgeous M3 Add Ons which you can find HERE-
If you are still not a subscriber, you can find out about this awesome subscription HERE and participate on all the perks!!!
I made the background circles myself, and then realized (after done!) that I could have made them with Lynne Marie's Artsy Bits 07 Circles *M3 as it has black line circles in all sizes!!!!
The M3 rocks!!!!!

We also have a whole week of Halloween Bash amazement-starting today!!!! games- scraps- prizes- we introduce something new every day until the 31st! Come have fun with us!!!!
TFL!!!!
    • bellbird
      i think i would drive myself crazy hand placing circles and dots like this! BUT this stood out and begged for praise in the gallery - it's really striking and amazing and so artistic
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird LOve you!!! thanks so much!!!!! the spirals I made with a shape maker , so it wasn't like I did dot bu dot, but I did erase the bits where they joined, and had to redo few times as my hands not always behave.... I'm in love with the M3 and all those dolls!!! Sarita is gone to school now so I can sleep a couple of hours and then carry on playing!!!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      This is awesome Cynthia! Love the bg paper and that girl is magnificent!! What a Birilliant page! Amazing bg circles you made.. wow!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      WOW!!! THIS IS REALLY OUTRAGEOUS!!! Love it!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Li Li Wee and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls!!!!! the M3 this month really was a saver for me, I had forgotten for the past few days I needed a repeat prescription so I was out a few tablets, annoyed with Sarita and in pain so the getting lost in putting these gorgeous pieces together was the best mind diversion!!!! Thanks so much!!!! you two are such an inspiration to me always!!!!! I need to catch up with both your galleries, will go post in my outside galleries and be back alter to do so!!!! <3 @cfile @misslovescraps
      cfile and Li Li Wee like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile ohhh LOVE you thanks so so much!!!!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      seriously loved this one the minute i saw it! so amazing!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).