AliSarah

Straight Outta Foster Care!

Straight Outta Foster Care!
AliSarah, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
I created this with Hello Awesome!

I couldn't help but pull this photo out and scrap it because today's MOC challenge reminded me of it so much! It's been a wild ride the past year and a half with this boy, but this photo captures one of the really good times! We were surprised one day when the lawyer came and told us that the very next morning, we could expect to be made his legal guardians! He is home forever and no longer in foster care!!

** Edited to add: This is a frame from his Kidsave advertising video on you tube about himself looking for a family to host or adopt him. It was about 3 or 4 years ago. We had only just met him when he filmed this video, and none of us would have guessed that he would be ours permanently at the time of this then photo/video. ** (Kidsave is a youth advocacy program here in Los Angeles and across the US helping older kids in foster care find permanent mentors or families.)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).