Story In Progress
Vrielinkie, Feb 11, 2016
Description:
On the left me & my mom when I was little reading Knofje & Elizabeth. One of my favorite books! It's about a girl who has her hair in a bun and gets into all kinds of trouble with her little sister Elisabeth.

On the right me & my niece. Her middle name is Elizabeth, she loves this book too. She wanted to have her hair in a bun, just like me so this specific book was very fitting. Especially when a few weeks later we came upon the old picture!

I used:
- Composition [Collab] by the Lilypad designers
- Our Life by Sara Gleason
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this gives me chills of wonder!! Seeing the joy of reading being passed down, and then captured on this page...wonderful
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cfile
      That is just precious!! So glad you documented this and that you are doing what was so special with your Mom, now with your niece! Wonderfully scrapped.... love the composition too... the quote is perfect too.. I totally agree with that!!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      This is gorgeous, love the then and now angle and the title placement is awesome!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @cfile , that book is now nearly 30 years old and still relevant...How cool is that?!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      I really think that is awesome... The books of our youth... Truly special! Glad you can share it with Elizabeth. She will look back at this in 20 years as she shares it with her daughter or niece! She will smile!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).