AJK

StormChaser_HOS Psalm29

StormChaser_HOS Psalm29
AJK, May 18, 2018
Description:
I had a lot of things come to mind when studying this Psalm.:heartlub He is enthroned. Above the storm and circle of the earth, and in our praises. The storms, as painful as they may be have great value and potential for growth, development, and advancement if we are looking at them through the right lens. :hummm I am making a few more pages that deal with the details of how valuable storms are to life, both natural and spiritual- inspired by this study.
CREDITS:
Lynne-Marie: Heart of Scripture, ( blended backgrounds)
ADS: Storm Chaser
Lightning Brushes from all free download.com, image from Pixabay.
KittyY likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I'm going to reflect on your words....how valuable storms are to life. I guess a good storm can wash away....even after a very destructive storm, there is the opportunity to rebuild.
      AJK likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the visual effect here!
      AJK likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Really nice! I like how the lightning is sort of like Jesus' robe. I also like the Hebrew words. Wonderfully done! Finally, how wonderful to use many of your own elements!
      AJK likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is breath-takingly beautiful!! Awesome!
      AJK likes this.
    • melody123
      This is absolutely wonderful...I love Jesus crowned in glory and the lightning showing his power--all of the design.
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    471.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    710px
    Height:
    710px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).