gduncan

Stop And Look

Stop And Look
gduncan, Nov 5, 2018
Description:
BYOC Challenge Nov
KITS: Stop & Look Around by Rachel Jefferies; Cubbage and Coo Rebecca McMeen; Gather Together by Little Butterfly Wings
vinniepearce and MrsPeel like this.
    • cinderella
      I love the title and the message, and that awesome background. Beautifully done!
    • MrsPeel
      G, this is amazing!!!!!!! love the whole color thing, almost mono chromatic with the white tittle work giving so much light to the page...and OMG the shadows in the word strips!!!! you will need to give me some PHotoshop lessons!!!! gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous page!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous page, love the design!
    • cfile
      Glenda this is fabulous. You really did a great job with the blending of the papers and your shadowing on the letters ... fantastic AJ!! I love the word strips and alpha to do your journaling and what a cutie your daughter is. What a great mix of kits too! You paired them so well together.. this page really works! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with the BYOC challenge!
    • keepscrappin
      I can feel the loving care you've poured into this page... BEAUTIFUL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    gduncan
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).