Angela Toucan

Stick Together

Stick Together
Angela Toucan, Nov 6, 2020
Description:
I love this photo that I found last week.
This layout is inspired by Jenn's page for the Nov Scraplift Challenge. I was inspired by the large photo with the title across the bottom.
[​IMG]
Credits:
BYOC Nov 2020 - Leif kit by Lynn Grieveson.
cfile and Electra like this.
    • StefanieS
      Love it, great take on the scraplift. Love the bold, bright paper choices.
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I love the pattern use... it always intimidates me. This is perfect with the big photo and the gold pops out on the B&W! Thrilled to see your creativity based on mine!
    • flowersgal
      Great photo and scraplift.
    • Electra
      What a wonderful photo and page!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • janedee
      I love that photo too! Great lift
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page and LOVE your photo♥
    • mcurtt
      Gorgeous photo! I love what you did with the b&w adjustments.
    • cfile
      what and adorable take on the lift of Jenn's page.. the kids are so cute and I love the sepia tone to the photo... the "Stick Together" word art is perfect as they are huddled in front of the tree.. It is so great to hear and see their closeness, and I hope it continues for the rest of their lives.. beautiful page Angela, and I love how you lifted the page but changed it to make it your own with the mix of papers and little cluster. Well done. Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).