Dalis

Start Again - M3 JANUARY 2017 - MOC

Start Again - M3 JANUARY 2017 - MOC
Dalis, Jan 19, 2017
Description:
credits: Mixed Media Monthly - Jan. 17 - Promising / Year / Resolve by Dawn Inskip & Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie & Paula Kesselring, Resolute papers *M3 by M3-Addons & Lynne-Marie, Resolute tags *M3 by M3-Addons & Lynne-Marie
Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • JillW
      Great heartfelt journaling!! Love the placement of the journaling and your cluster placement is perfect as well! PS - you got this!! :-)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @JillW Thanks! I know I put a lot of unrealistic expectations last year coming from an injury and set myself to fail! I AM NOT THAT PERSON ANYMORE!
    • Amson
      I love your journalling. Well done in starting again. Wonderful page!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      I am a Personal Trainer in a gym and see this everyday. It's hard to get our heads to remember that we can't start at what we "used to do"...you can do it though! Love the cluster in the corner and the big arrow pointing to the journaling
      Dalis likes this.
    • klee73010
      I love the white space, even though it's black. The colors of the cluster really pop off the page. I can 100% relate to your struggle, having faced it myself, too. Best of luck moving past all those blocks and moving forward again.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).