MrsEm, Oct 2, 2018
Description:
Created for TLP October 2018 photography challenge

Jimbo Jambo template
Just Jaimee Storyteller October 2018
Styles by Mommyish
Photo: September 19, 2018

Journaling:
September 19 is BATMAN DAY!!! Malachy, and by extension Elijah, is OBSESSED with Batman! He didn't even notice when we dressed him in Batman shirt, shorts, hat, and shoes after swimming. Like 50% of his clothing is Batman anyway. Off we went to our local comic book store where they were doing a meet and greet with THE Batman! Robin was there too but nobody cares.
KarenB likes this.
    • Tree City
      Crack me up! The journaling is great, and I love that his thumb photobombed your pic lol! Thanks for playing along!
      MrsEm likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Poor Robin. I love your comment about your DSs clothes. Very fun page, and I love the yellow strips.
      MrsEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol poor Robin ( i love how he is portrayed in the Lego movies as a bit whiny and stuff though for the humour of it) the alternate yellow and grey looks very cool with the cutouts and i clicked because my DS went through the Batman phase (and then other superheroes) and i thought it would last forever (still has a batman vs. superman bedspread!) but he just outgrew it all at once, very abruptly; so sad but i'm always looking for ideas on how to use his Batman outfit pics and this definitely caught my eye!
      MrsEm likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, that little thumbs up it's so cute. I love the support he was giving his brother.
      MrsEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsEm
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).