KarenB

Standing Still

Standing Still
KarenB, Sep 6, 2019
Description:
A perfect holiday moment in the highlands of Scotland :)
Using
Just Imagine collage Bits & Bobs - Rachel Jefferies
*PART OF SEPTEMBER'S BYOC, IN STORE AT 20% DISCOUNT*! :)
RJMJ, Ga_L, Thuria and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      aw so glad Poppy went with you to Scotland too.. You had me at Scotland! Love this page and the paint and goodies under the photo as a matte, perfection. I love the cropping and seeing the moment from the ground up :)
      katell and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      @cfile Thank you. We loved Scotland so much :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB Me too :) I don't know what it is about Scotland.. My husband loves it too... it is like it "possess' us" LOL... the country side and all plus I think Edinburgh is one of my top cities with London and Dublin a close 2 & 3!!! - [ Maybe it is the haggis too calling us!! We do love Haggis Neeps and Tatties!!]
    • KarenB
      @cfile Ha! I have a picture of DH trying haggis for the first time ( he loved it) which I will scrap eventually :)
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      Fabulous ... Long time ago we went to Scotland ... two times to the Highlands ...
      We tried haggis .. but we didn't like it ...
    • KarenB
      @marijke I didn't try the haggis - it didn't look very nice and I am vegetarian :giggle
    • ashleywb
      Ah, beautiful layers and just the perfect finishing touches.
      KarenB likes this.
    • katell
      We went to Scotland about 10 yrs ago ;-) but not try Haggis!
      Beautiful lo!
      KarenB likes this.
    • RJMJ
      WOW!...This Layout Is Just A WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!...And That Picture Just Warms My Heart & Soul All Over!...Can Everyone Say: "AWWWW!!!!!" All At The Same Time!...So Sweet & Precious!...Your Ability To Create Whitespace Layouts Puts Me In TOTAL Awe!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    87.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).