mimisgirl

Stand-Tall-Hybrid-copy

Stand-Tall-Hybrid-copy
mimisgirl, Feb 20, 2019
Description:
Stand Tall by Rachel Jeffries: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stand-Tall-Darling-Bundle.html
KarenB, amandaresende and wvsandy like this.
    • SharLamb
      WOWZA! I don't do mixed media, but I APPRECIATE it. You hit a home run with this. Fabulous art journaling.

Now wait a minute! I just clicked the link to RJ's supplies, and it looks to me like this MIGHT be entirely digital? That your shadowing is so PERFECT that you fooled me into THINKING it has some tangible products on it? Now I'm mystified. Still just as impressed...or more so!
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      @SharLamb it's hybrid. I worked out some of it in PS, then printed my background on one sheet and my ellie's on another.

My printer messed up my background so I tore the edges and stitched it down to some old Kraft cardstock the went to town with glue markers and stitching. Added a few but if my own to finish it off. Let's me play with my hands, but is quicker than full on mixed media
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Brilliant! Thanks for the explanation. Lots of work, but it paid off beautifully.
      mimisgirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mimisgirl
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).