dvhoward

Stand Out

Stand Out
dvhoward, Aug 20, 2019
Description:
This was made for the Art Journaling August 19 Monthly Muse Challenge (week 3).
Rachel Jefferies
Stand Tall Darling

*Painted girl by me (done from a class I'm taking from Mindy Lacefield, the 24 Faces project.
MrsPeel and dotcomkari like this.
    • RJMJ
      @dvhoward Oh!...I Adore Your Lovely! Painted Girl!...I Can't Draw Worth A Darn!...What A Great Job You Did!...I Admire Anyone Who Can Draw & Create Faces Like This!...I Love Your Inspirational Message Of Self-Positivity!...This Is Just The Thing I Needed To See Right Now!...I'm Having A Rough Day...Thank You! For Bringing A Smile To My Face With Your Lovely Lady & Positive Layout!...:happy
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Love your page! Your doll is bold and beautiful... such a good reminder to stand tall!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Diane, so so AWESOME that you are painting!!!!!!!!! LOVE the girl, and it takes the page to a whole new level!!!!! not sure if you are on Instagram or have seen the posts of my journaling on Facebook?
      Because of not being able to use the computer (or any screen that needs looking near or electric light ) I discovered I remember how to draw things other than zentangle doodles.... so this is a great feel to see you are making a personal gift to the page, awesome all over!!!! Also, thank YOU so so much for the prayers... I am trying to keep my Faith strong, and pushing ahead, which is strengthen by the knowledge that people like you are praying with me :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).