Description:
>>Credits<<
- The Best Is Yet To Come {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- Noted by ForeverJoy
- FONT = Adobe Handwriting Ernie
JenEm and trekmom like this.
    • Vrielinkie
    • trekmom
      I am blown away by your photos and the photo treatments as well as your extractions. This page is fantastic.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @trekmom Thank you! I took hundreds of photos at this cemetery we were so in awe and impressed....But I never know how to scrap them. So this means a lot, thanks again!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Vrielinkie I can't imagine a better way to scrap the cemeteries than this! I too, enjoy walking about cemeteries. In France, my daughter and I saw magnificent mausoleums. Poor Jim Morrison's grave was falling apart and seemed to be sinking in.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @trekmom We were in Paris last year, but haven't been to Père-Lachaise yet. We did live the Montmartre cemetery under the bridge.
    • JenEm
      This is so beautiful! I love the soft colors of your page with those photos. Wonderful photo treatment and cluster work as well. Love!

[​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      frog kiss!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • zinzilah
      This is so beautiful with the face of Madonna incorporated into your paper, lovely and sublime. I haven't been to the cemetery in Genova, goes on my to do list for the next visit
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      What a beautiful layout! I especially like the extraction of the woman and her head covering. It's the perfect photo to accompany the haunting beauty of a graveyard. Your florals and color palettes are gorgeous as well.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • ajm
      Oh wow...this is so calming, I love how you did this page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).