AliSarah

ST and Bubbles!

ST and Bubbles!
AliSarah, Jul 6, 2017
Description:
This is for the July Template challenge! I used the prescribed template by Paislee Press as well as Cool Dude by Lynn Marie and one felt element from New Leaf by Forever Joy!

This is my son with his Speech Therapist! We've been so lucky in the therapy department, as he has a fun time with all of his therapists! And, the work they do together, even though it is mostly playing, has carried out into our lives! My boy speaks so much more often and with so much clearer intentions since he's been working with his speech therapist!! :D
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      glad he's getting such wonderful results and enjoying it! love your take on this template with the diagonal striped backgrd paper you chose here too!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      What a wonderful thing to document! Your son is simply precious, and he's blessed to have you in his life and all of these amazing pages. I'm always so impressed with your generous heart, and it comes through loud and clear on your sweet pages!
      AliSarah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).