Description:
for Little Butterfly Wings' June challenge
credits: Little Butterfly Wings-
Junetemplate2021
All Cats Go To Heaven
The Everyday Edition
G.J. likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is so fun! I love the picture of Mr. Magoo looking all cozy, but then Squeaky giving a big hiss at the new kitten!! I also love the journal card and the cat elements. What a great page!
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, sweet photos! Hoping that Squeaky will soon "tolerate" Mr. Magoo. Fun name for the newest addition to your family. Love the speech bubble. LOL! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's June template challenge. :fairydance
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      OH NO WAY!!! How adorable is Mr. Magoo????? So, Squeaky isn't happy, huh??? This is just too darned cute, Electra and what are the odds that we both did cat pages??? I have THE funniest pictures that I can't wait to use! We definitely live in a parallel universe. :bk:bk:bk
      Electra likes this.
    • G.J.
      Oh what a cutie! darling picture and terrific layering. Love the use of the crochet flower. I think Squeaky soon is gonna love Mr. Magoo too, because is so cute :heartslub
      Electra likes this.
    • Cinzia
      So funny - now he has something to really squeak about.
      Electra and G.J. like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).