designbylime

Spring

Spring
designbylime, Mar 17, 2023
Description:
CU Watercolor Clip Art No 3, Whhel Of The Year Ostara Collection
Everything by A Whimsical Adventure
    • scribler
      Love this page! It's so adorable. Great colors and those sheep are just the perfect touch.
    • ajm
      Ohhh...such a cute spring page! Love the photo and the jumping lambs!
    • designbylime
      @scribler Thank you so much for your comment.
    • designbylime
      @ajm Thanks Aly, it's the lamb that really makes it a spring/easter page.
      ajm likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG this is the sweetest!!!!!such a cute photo, Anja's sheep jumping are perfection, love how you clustered to make a "bed" for the photo, the border and your shadows are also fabulous, wonderful all together (as you do!!!)
      [​IMG]
    • designbylime
      @MrsPeel Thanks sweetie, Marley and her mom (my oldest daughter) are coming for a visit during Easter. I'll be so fun to see the little one again even if she is seven years old now and a handful :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh so glad you get to see them!!!!!! l remember Sarita at 7!!! she has always been a bit of a hurricane LOL enjoy the visit!!! do you live far from each other? hope you guys have a great Easter time!!!! look forward to see pages!!!!! <3
    • designbylime
      @MrsPeel Marley is a hurricane, single child, her mom is afraid if she gets bored so she can be a handful. She loves to craft with me and we can do that for hours. They live in Majorca so it only takes 3 hours flying but with my autoimmune syndrom that is not in a calm spot at the moment I'll probably not go there this year. It's a treat that they are coming. Makes a granny very happy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    A Whimsical Adventure
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).