Karen

Spring Hybrid Swap Collage

Spring Hybrid Swap Collage
Karen, Jun 3, 2021
Description:
Oh my goodness! I had so much fun putting this together! This is for the fun Spring Hybrid Swap that Jenn put together in the forum. There's a new one coming for this summer if anyone would like to join and get some happy mail like this in your own mailbox!

I started with 4 kraft envelopes and glued the flaps to the backs of the next envelope to create the base of the project and then I printed a BUNCH of digital goodies to decorate with. I also stuffed each envelope/pocket with something fun. I made a little notebook for one, printed and cut out a bunch of Paula's awesome ephemera to stuff another. Then I printed a couple little sheets of stickers for another pocket and in the last envelope pocket I stuffed some 4x6 journal cards. I even made two extra pockets on the inside and put a little watercolor painting in one and some more journal cards in the other. So much fun!

I used:
Why Not | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Why Not | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Ephemera #19 by Paula Kesselring
Flair Box #10 by Paula Kesselring
True and Free | Collage Bits and Bobs by Rachel Jefferies
Look Deep into Nature: Volume 3 | Collages by Rachel Jefferies
True and Free: Basic Backgrounds by Rachel Jefferies
artCrush #39 {Pocket Pages Kit - options} by NBK Designs

Here's my mess while I was working... :giggle
[​IMG]
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).