alabau - the food stuff
one little bird - halcyon
prd - sea of love
one little bird - serendipity
just jaimee - color my happy
forever joy - love you more
awolff - sweet sour, messy marvin deconstructed #3

• sarahbhb
      I love everything about this, but that gray and white background with all the pops of color on top...what an awesome choice. Just gorgeous!
    • MariSt
      I love that bckground too with all the color! and that field of flowers is gorgeous!
    • Dalis
      THis is fabulous, the colors and your shadow on those washi tapes is superb!
    • NancyBeck
      Oh my goodness, that is a gorgeous photo!  I'd love to step into it and take a look around.  The products and colors you chose to scrap this with couldn't possibly be more perfect!
    • dvhoward
      Those are some B-I-G polka dots -- I adore them!!  Love this layout (especially the stacked photos).
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this absolutely stood out in the gallery! like sarah said that grey/white background is amazing with your pops of color. perfection. how is this not in the FF thread? well i am putting it there. love this! 
    • karbolik
      vauvv! thank you Jenn!!

and thank you mates.
    • JenEm
      This is pure perfection.  Your shadow work is amazing and, the pops of yellow around your photo show it off so well.  Beautifully done.  Congrats on the Froggy Favorite!
    • Sokee
      love this! your photograph is stunning and I love your use of the background paper make it perfect! great shadows!
    • ashleywb
      This is amazing!  gorgeous photo.  love how the yellow shines.  beautiful shadows.  everything is just perfect.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    karbolik
    Date:
    May 11, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: