jaharvey

Spring Blooms

Spring Blooms
jaharvey, May 3, 2017
Description:
This is a mishmash scraplift of two layouts, the first which provides the idea for the photo within an offset circle and the second which had me including multiple photos on the page:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supplies:
Stitches: Apple of My Eye
Title stamps: Handwritten | Spring
Pattern on background paper: Storyteller 2016 May - Digital Scrapbook Kit
Papers, flowers, leaves: Rejuvenate
KarenB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to your blend of the two pages!!!!!! love this, perfect also on the way you personalized it, love the photos (we used to have so many plants in our house & balcony- no longer though as my health doesn't allow me to look after them) the bog circle (stitches?) is great and has an impact in the page...love it all together! Circles are something I love but I found a bit more difficult to scrap...this is perfect inspiration!!!! [​IMG]
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @MrsPeel Thank you for the lovely comment! I usually don't scrap in circles either, though I like the sense of movement they bring to the page. I don't know a lot about plants and the property we've moved to is mostly treed. We do have a bunch of rhododendrons, a few fruit trees, and a number of native plants, which is great because the deer will leave those alone. I'm hoping to add some additional deer-proof plants that will flower at different times than the rhodos. I'll have to chat with some gardeners to figure out what will work. Or maybe you have some ideas?
    • JenEm
      Love all the circles and pops of spring color from your photos. The stitched circle anchors your page so well and the foliage finishes it off perfectly. Beautifully done!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Love love love all the circles!!! Such a fab blend of the 2 pages!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @JenEm Thanks for providing such great inspiration to work from! :)
    • KarenB
      Loving those stitched circles and the plants look so good in their round frames :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    May 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).