michelepixels

Spotsylvanians Choir Spring Concert

Spotsylvanians Choir Spring Concert
michelepixels, Jun 3, 2018
Description:
Total Eclipse Template by Fiddle Dee Dee, modified
paper, circular music brush, black note from Music by Paula Kesselring
spring/music paint from Springscape collab by Studio Basic & Little Butterfly Wings
star/music paint from Messy Marvin 4 by Amy Wolff
paper clipped to journal strips from Stay Weird by Etc By Danyale & LBW
treble clef from Bossanova by Little Butterfly Wings
blue notes from Goosebumps by JLarsen & Gina Miller
    • bellbird
      love you're out of the box thinking and use of the eclipse template here, wrapping the music notes and staff lines around the outside! love the touch of spring with that floral stem too!
    • ArmyGrl
      I think your layout is totally awesome and so well thought out. The center pic of the group is perfect with all the accent photos that tell the story. And the music notes along the circle, brilliant! Thank you so much for playing along with the Random Challenge this month.
    • mcurtt
      How awesome is this? I wanted to comment when I first saw this, but I was on my tablet, and I'm typing challenged when it comes to it. So I had to seek this one out. I love all of the circular photos, the singular events and how they make up the whole. That center pic is fantastic! I really like the light shining in thru the windows.
    • michelepixels
      @mcurtt The choir director (the man front and center) is taking the big picture with his phone on a selfie stick. :D
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).