docsheila1

Splendor-in-the-grass

Splendor-in-the-grass
docsheila1, Jul 23, 2016
Description:
Paper: Lgrieveson-march-2
all elements (except grass)- igrieveson-march; igrieveson-fancy-floral; grieveson-worn-tops-dly
grass - grassland brush (I've had this forever and no idea from where-I'm sure freebie on net)
frame: mine
font; teacher reg
pic mine
    • jenevang
      Wow. This photo is amazing. And emotional. And so special. I love the story you tell and the special relationship you honored so well.
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • docsheila1
      @jenevang Thank you! For when it was taken, with a little Photoshop repair it is great. The pose is magnificent! My aunt always had a flair for the dramatic which I think in large part I inherited!!
    • MrsPeel
      they were also beautiful!!!! I know we can;t see much of him but he looks like can be (was) a really handsome man!!! gorgeous photo, love your journaling!!!!!! great page!!!![​IMG]
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • KarenW
      Love this! What a great photo - so romantic! sigh, just old school wonderful :beat
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Wow what a great gift to have this picture love the story you told and the whole layout
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • rchansen
      Absolutely beautiful...the page, the photo and the story!!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • LynnG
      That is a treasure of a photo and I love your journaling. So true and so perfect. So sad he died that young ..
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Sweet! Love the vintage photo and the playful design.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).