Splat | MOC 9.28
melidy, Jan 28, 2021
Description:
MOC 28 | PAPER AND PAINT

Credits

Happy Happy: Elements - Sahin Designs and Designed by Soco
Happy Happy: Papers - Sahin Designs and Designed by Soco

Journaling Reads -
I found this fun idea on Pinterest to splat colours under cotton wool pads with a mallet. I laid out lots of pads and had you guess the colours before whacking them as hard as you could with the mallet. You both LOVED it and it was a great way to put into practice your learning about colours. Daddy also enjoyed it, especially trying to get slow-mo’s of you splatting the paint.

Challenge Requirements
Use at least 2 papers and 2 paint elements on your page. NO ADDITIONAL ELEMENTS ARE ALLOWED. Title, Photos and Journaling are optional - I used 4 papers, 10 paint elements added to the painted background paper and a painted font title.
esahin likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, the perfect subject for this challenge! This is so fun and colorful, it captures the fun of the day. Love that you filled up the page with papers and a paint.
      melidy likes this.
    • StefanieS
      bright and bold. Love the digital splats emulating the art you created. They were made for each other. Perfection.
      melidy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling and photos. Fabulous use of paint (in the activity and your page)
      melidy likes this.
    • G.J.
      How super fun! love the colorful splatters and your paper choices, brilliantly done!
      melidy likes this.
    • marijke
      Awesome photos and page! Love the big paint splat! Perfect! Love the video!
      melidy likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic and cool page, love the colors and photos!
      melidy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    497.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).