mywisecrafts

Spicy Girl_NBK Birthday Challenge

Spicy Girl_NBK Birthday Challenge
mywisecrafts, Jun 13, 2020
Description:
This Girl! OOOOOOOeeeee, she is and will continue to take the world by storm. This photo is actually from 4 years ago and the only thing that has changed since then (other than the growing part) is that she has become spicier. She was so mad at her brother and was giving him a piece of her mind in this photo and like usual, he found her ire hilarious. This IS them.

All elements used are by NBK Designs. I used the following kits:

On the Sunny Side Collection {Artsy Bits & Pieces, Paper Mixed Media, Paper Solids, & Magic Lights}
Art Crush No 7 Collection {Eroded Frames}
Poppin' Blossoms Collection {Artsy Bits & Pieces}
Happy Life Collection {Word Art}​
RJMJ and KittyY like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a capture! i love how you have some of the paint spilling into the B&W photo - really eye catching!
    • KittyY
      oh gosh this is so sassy! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
      :byay
    • mywisecrafts
      @jenn mccabe Thank you! My cobblestone is actually from a random photo and I cut the kids out of the original photo because I felt the photo/layout needed a more neutral background so I could pop the colors.
      @KittyY Thank you! Somedays the sassiness can be exhausting.. LOL!
    • jenn mccabe
      well - it looks simply amazing! great digi scrap skills!
    • Oldenmeade
      Such a great moment to have captured! And I love the stitched frame around your daughter. Wonderful page!
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...I LOVE! The B&W Photo!...The Two Of Them With Their Umbrellas!...Laughing & Carrying On!...So Cute!...Love The Large Photo Too & How You Framed It!...Wonderful! Blending In Your BG!...Love All The Yellow Mixed With The Teal!...Nicole's New Collection Is STUNNING!!!...I'm In Love With All Things NBK!...I Want To Go Shopping So Bad! & Pick Up This Collection! & Finish Gathering The Rest Of The Pieces From The Urban Garden Collection Too!...But Sadly...Shopping Is Not In My Budget Right Now!...Can You Say Wish List!...Yep!...Stunning Layout!...Love Your Gallery...By The Way!...And Welcome To The Lilypad!!!...My Name Is Rhonda Or RJ If You Like...And Thanks! So Much For Stopping By My Gallery To Leave Such A Nice Comment!...So Very Kind! & Sweet Of You!!!...I Really Appreciated What You Said!...:heartlub...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Thank you Rhonda.... my name is Esther & thanks for the welcome. Right!!! I absolutely Love Love Love all things NBK as well! Yeah, I did some shopping...but my wish list is growing list.....:p And you are welcome.... and appreciated!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    582px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).