SpeedScrap_05-03-20_ArtJournal
SharLamb, May 3, 2020
Description:
1. BG: rebecca_Tally_Paper4 & rebecca_Tally_Paper5 blended
2. Face: lbw_AAM_BLOGHOP_girl_alt
3. Journaling: Font_Problem Secretary
4. Journaling: Font_Problem Secretary
5. Stitches: KAagard_AAM_Stitches and nbk-bittersweet-EL-stitches-2
6. Paint: nbk-on-the-bright-side-drippin11 and prd_iat_paint and rebecca_Hannah_PaintSplatter
7. Extras: prd_captured_doodled_heart…in 6 colors
    • Cherylndesigns
      I don't think you're wrong! I almost went off on a rant, then deleted it. Thanks for posting this.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Oh THANK YOU CHERYL. That means so much to me. I am sick to death of The Conversation. Sick of seeing masks. REALLY sick of the platitudes. Now people are stapling them to telephone poles! End of MY rant, for now.
    • Katherine B
      I am a respiratory therapist on the front lines of all of this, @SharLamb, and am right there with you! The numbers have not panned out, at all, for all this lockdown (minus a FEW "hot spots" ... which truly, could have been dealt with independently!). Love your "dark" art journal page! Message is perfect!

Oh, and the masks ... if it isn't an N95, it provides zeroooo protection. Seriously. Zero.
    • SharLamb
      Katherine! You made me cry! I am so impressed to hear someone in the medical field who sees thru the hype. When I first glanced at your response, I thought, “Oh boy...here it comes!” So pleasantly surprised to read your report from the front line! My DDIL is a doctor, and won’t tell me why she won’t consider the reports that support this stance. She just blindly follows the politicals and the talking heads. Again, thank you so much for your courage.
    • garrynkim
      Love your color choices. Love those little hearts. Great journaling.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb I have to REALLY just stay off Facebook in particular! I have to "sit on my hands" SO often! I have unfollowed so many people - even family members.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I hear ya, Cheryl. I stay friends with my grands, nieces, nephews, etc. but I NEVER go to their FB pages. I have been SO SAD/disappointed, etc., to read some of the things they have been up to...those things they will someday regret. But I'm hoping that once in awhile they come to MY FB page. They probably don't, but I keep trying and praying.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    May 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).