bellbird

Speed17-fj-sosn17 - maze-ing

Speed17-fj-sosn17 - maze-ing
bellbird, Jul 18, 2019
Description:
with Speed Scrap 17th July instructions by Karen (albeit quite late :blush)

everything from ForeverJoy, in SOSN sale today:
Captured kit;
Lost & Found kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/CAPTURED-Page-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/FJ-LOST-AND-FOUND.html
nhudao, LynnG and ForeverJoy like this.
    • Daniele Cristina
      Delicious composition! Love your Lo!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so fun! I love the title paired with your journaling. Hee hee... maybe they are lost! Lol! That background paper works perfectly to draw your eye right into the pictures! Fabulous page! :agree
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that you paired a horizontal with a vertical pic (as did I). Your greens match so well, at first I thought it was one photo and you were in some sort of a maze. Oops! I just read your journaling. You agree with the maze. LOL! Loving all of your background papers, they go together so well.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @mcurtt i find vertical and horizontal together really hard for some reason so I ran with this once it started coming together & yep, we were in a maze, a big one - I'm not tall but I'm trailing behind the kids in the left photo for scale & even if you were well over 6 feet, there was no chance to cheat & look across the top of the hedge for anyone
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Pachimac
      What a wonderful way to show those pictures - and I agree - doing one horizontal and one vertical is a hard arrangement! I really like the angle of the background paper - almost like I'm IN the maze!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).