RJMJ

Speed Scrap-September 13th-13 Items-Lucky Boo!!!

Speed Scrap-September 13th-13 Items-Lucky Boo!!!
RJMJ, Sep 13, 2019
Description:
Aww! Shucks!...I Missed This Again!...And I Know I'm Past The Deadline To Count For This Awesome Speed Scrap!...But I Like A Challenge...& I Was Thrilled...& Wanted To Create My First Halloween Layout Of The Season!!!...Sounds Like Today Was The Perfect Opportunity!...Do You LOVE Ghosts & Goblins?...Pumpkins?...Black Cats?...Bright Halloween Colors?...BOO!!! WA?...Cute Halloween Banners?...Then You Are In For A Halloween Treat...Thanks! For The Fun Speed Scrap Just The Same!!!...Oh!...And By The Way...It Did Take Me Less Than An Hour To Create This Layout...

*Items Used:1.Paper 2.Ghost 3.Large WA 4.Paint Splatter 5.Round Doily 6.Boo Flair(Green) 7.Bats 8.Boo(Ghost Multi)Flair 9.Pumpkin 10.Black Cat 11. Halloween Banner 12.Black Boo! WA 13.1 Photo(I Merged & Blended 2 Photos Together...So For All Intensive Purposes...I'm Calling It 1 Photo...)...*

*For My Lucky BOO!!! Layout-I Used:

*Create Crate Monthly-Toil & Trouble-October/2017-Kristin Aagard/Bella Gypsy/Mommyish
*Create Crate Monthly-Find Thanks-November/2018(1)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).