Speed Scrap 9-13-19
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Blackett Hall papers
Paula Kesselring - Basic White papers; Speech elements; Speech papers
Kristin Aagard - Give Thanks Stitching
One Little Bird - This Year (title)
lorieh likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I've had Scotch eggs at our local Renaissance Festival a couple of times. Yum. I like how you made your circle little.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Nemla
      A beer mat circle, and some really good photos . Great for the challenge
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      In Belgium we call the 'scotch eggs' 'bird's nest' and it is always served as main course with a tomato sauce ...
      Love your photos.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ferdy
      it sounds like a great day! I'd love the beer!! love the photos and how you showcased them!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Your pages almost always make me hungry, Patsy. This is a beautiful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow, you were able to get thirteen layers on this with three photos? That is amazing. And enjoyed your journaling as well.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @marijke - They were certainly adequate for a main course. I personally would like them for breakfast but when you get a chance to try something new you take it at whatever time it is. I've since searched for and found a recipe. Will I ever make it ... who knows?
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - well I kept counting and recounting to make sure I had only 13. Worked out well since you know I'm not much of an embellishment person but love photos and journaling to tell the story. Although I admit finding that little card by Paula really made a difference in the look.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I had to laugh - I did the same thing - kept counting to be sure.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).