Speed Scrap 3/10

Speed Scrap 3/10
jsutterfield4, Mar 10, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Elysian- One Little Bird
Cath_ and jk703 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      your word art is the mantra to my life and I love the joy that is EXploding out of that photo!
    • jang
      Love how you used all your flowers. So pretty.
    • Karen
      LOVE that word art with this sweet photo! I also really love the bold paint you've used under everything! :)
    • jk703
      Love that patterns and flowers! Looks great with the black and white photo - so cute of you all!
    • Cath_
      oh paint to match paper, i missed that
    • bestcee
      The paint flowers matching your flower paper is brilliant! I love how they combine with the blue to form a loose heart shape.
    • amandac
      oh this is so sweet! I love what you have created here from the instructions! Thanks so much for playing along with today's speed scrap!
    • jsutterfield4
      Ya'll are such a wonderful bunch and thank you for all of the sweet words! This was one of my first "real scrap" pages in about 4 years since I've been so devoted to project life. I think I may scale this down to make a 6x4 project life card. I enjoyed the speed scrap so much @amandac!
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jsutterfield4
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3100px
    Height:
    4012px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).