Speed Scrap 07.17.2019

Speed Scrap 07.17.2019
kimingvtx, Jul 17, 2019
Description:
Giving my golden a carrot!

Kristin Aagard -- Pawsitively Adorable all elements and papers
Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Great mix of papers, great journalling and overall great page! Ernie is adorable!
    • QuiltyMom
      Cute photos! And a big bonus that he's eating carrots. I never knew that dogs liked them!
    • umyesh
      I love golden retrievers having grown up with one. Beautiful dog and fun memory to document. I love that dog paper and the different colored paints behind.
    • julianz
      Fabulous, love your choice of papers and your dog is gorgeous.
    • Karen
      What a pretty dog! And he sure does seem to love his carrot treat! Lol! I love the blue background and the scalloped strip along the top is the perfect touch to pull the color of your dog from the photos! :) Great page!
    • mcurtt
      Great color combination, orange & navy! I love the background strips of paper you chose, your pup's morning treat, the crossword section, the news and the carrot. :-)
    • Pachimac
      Our puppies will KILL each other over carrots!!! I just want to jump into the picture and hug your puppy!! Your shadowing is so beautiful that your button looks like it's popping off the page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).