Justagirl

SPECIAL DELIVERY

SPECIAL DELIVERY
Justagirl, Jun 1, 2019
Description:
Here is my page for this months JOURNALING CHALLENGE | ‘Laughter is the Best Medicine.' This is what I wrote about my beautiful Aunt and the gift she sent from heaven.

It was the day of your funeral & your wake. Mum and I were feeling so overwhelmed with emotion we glanced across the room and instantly knew that each other needed to step out of the fray and regroup in the front garden even just for a quick moment. We were missing your dry sense of humour, the kind of wit that not everyone got but we did. It was one part of your amazingness! We were postulating at what you’d make of all this fanfare being bestowed in the memory of you and like a gift from the heavens this happened...

Your neighbour from across the street of which you did not know too well, noticed us and in a friendly neighbourly way he announced…
‘You wouldn’t be caught dead inside, on such a beautiful day like today!’

OH.EM.GEE! (something you’d always say)… in unison mum and I looked at each other then up to the heavens above and knew straight away that you had a hand in this! The immense happiness we felt at that moment could never be quantified, you were still with us right there in your front garden being cheeky & just a little bit naughty too. Thank you Aunty Lol for the joy you brought us everyday & well beyond because even in Heaven you’re still making us laugh. All our love Helen & Em. xox

TAKE MY HAND COLLECTION | The Committed Crafter
TAPED DETAILS 01 | The Committed Crafter
    • Iowan
      OK, that is funny ...I can just see the pregnant pause while you guys thought about what you had said . I love the photo blend too.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super special page Em. A wonderful way to commemorate your aunt. All around lovely page.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the journaling - great storytelling. And love the beautiful design and tribute to your aunt. Wonderful page!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Justagirl I Too Have A Dry Sense Of Humor!...Some People Just Don't Get It!...But A Lot Of Times I Use It As A Coping Mechanism For My Many On Going Health Problems & Chronic Pain...So I Totally Get This!...My Mom Passed Away A Few Years Ago Now & She Was My Best Friend!...I Miss Her So Much Everyday Too!...And She Is Never Too Far Away From My Thoughts...I'm Sorry To Hear That You Are Going Through A Difficult Time With Your Breast Cancer Diagnosis!...So Glad You Are Persevering & Are Staying Strong! And Are Nearing The End Of Your Treatments!...Bravo! To You!...My Heartfelt Thoughts & Regards To You On Your Road To Recovery...Upon Seeing Your Beautiful Layout...It Just Reached Out & Touched My Heart Too!...You Have Used One Of My Current Favorite Kits To Create This Layout Too...I Just Recently Created A Few Pages Using This Very Kit Myself...Beautiful Composition! & An Equally Beautiful Story To Go With!...I Love Your Watercolor Photo Of Your Precious AUNTY/MOM!...Wonderful Layout!...Hugs & Hearts To You!...:grouphug :heartslub
    • Justagirl
      @RJMJ It sure is a beautiful kit and thank you for your kind words. My Aunt was very much like a mum to me so you nailed that :) I hope all is improving for you health wise too lovely, its times like these that only make us stronger xox
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @Iowan lol it really was a pause until we both looked at each other and laughed. I’m so grateful to be open to experiences like this, although it wasn’t exactly subtle lol
      Iowan likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @SeattleSheri thank you hunnie. Its been a long time in the making, right time, right kit and right emotional state :)
    • Justagirl
      @HeatherB awww thank you. I feel so much better now that it’s immortalised on paper. xo
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).