SpaceShip032020RC
AnotherAmanda, Mar 7, 2020
Description:
March 2020 - Random Challenge - Use scatters
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - Your favorite project in your afternoon play group was this paper space ship that you made and taped on a straw. When you stuck the red straw in the bigger green straw and blew the space ship would fly... not very far or straight but you clapped and laughed every time. You had to see me try when I came to pick you up and you couldn’t stop counting down for blast off as we walked to the car. What a fun idea and how cool that you loved it so much you wanted me to take pictures to send to your daddy. I’m glad you had so much fun in your art play group.
Photos: Feb. 2020 Journaled: March 2020
Elements and Papers - Shoot for the Moon, Universe Calling (B Bonneville), Out of this World, Time Flies Alpha (Pink Reptile Designs)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
    • HeatherB
      That is so cute! Love the themed elements and love the constellation background paper. Also like the finishing touch with the scatter. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    920.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).