jesskab

Sometimes I just stop & take it all in

Sometimes I just stop & take it all in
jesskab, Mar 2, 2018
Description:
All BYOC on sale now through 03/04/2018!!!
Lynn Grieveson
Sometimes Templates
Kim Jensen Designs
Curly Top Paper Alphas
Bella Gypsy Designs
When Skies Are Gray
When Skies Are Gray Whimsies
When Skies Are Gray Frippery

MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome title with the photos - love the sun streaks and the gazing at the beach that you captured!
    • umyesh
      I love the diagonal draw of this layout. Perfect paper choices for the background and borders. I love how you stacked the sun and word snip, too. Beautifully done!
      jesskab likes this.
    • NancyP
      Oh my gosh!!! HOW did I miss those awesome alphas!!!! Well, they are now on my wish list!! I LOVE the two photos on each end with the torn edges and the beach scene in between. In face, I just love the way you put this whole layout together!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG indeed!!!! funny how I thought I had commented in this? I know I find the split photo absolutely amazing, those alphas look perfect here, and love how the patterns + the circles give so much dynamic!!!! gorgeous page, Jess!!! as usual , my dear sister, you rocked it!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).