Solitary
lorryfach, Apr 16, 2015
Description:

Solitary Echo by Sissy Sparrows available at The LilyPad; Librarian's Daughter by Sissy Sparrows; Watercolour Brushes by Sissy Sparrows; Mixed Media Monthly - Dec. \'14 Main Kit by Little Butterfly Wings, Just Jaimee, Quirky Heart, & Sissy Sparrows available at The LilyPad; Mixed Media Monthly main kit - January 2015 by Just Jaimee, Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie & Sissy Sparrows available at The LilyPad; February 2015 Mixed Media Monthly (M3) main kit by Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart & Sissy Sparrow available at The LilyPad; Burnt Thistles by Sissy Sparrows;

CVW_SupplyTracker
artpaper6
artpaper8
plainpaper1
sspar_librariansdaughter_dateoverlay
sspar_librariansdaughter_scribble
sspar_librariansdaughter_wordart1
sspar_m3dec14_scribble&paint
sspar_m3feb15_wordart3
sspar_m3jan15_traveltimestill
sspar_solitaryecho_paintspray
sspar_solitaryecho_panther2
sspar_solitaryecho_solitarywordart
sspar_watercolour_paint3
ssparrows_burntthistlesmini_border
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh I wasn't going to do comments right now...I am supposed to be cleaning the carpet in my patio....but this drew me so fast...just captured my eye..wow 
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is So cool Lorry! love the cat ... looks like it is on the prowl! the grey and that green tealish color is really awesome! 
    • beszteri
      Beautifully done!
    • scrapsandsass
      Beautiful! I love the scribbles and the use of color. And that face is just so gorgeous. :)  I remember you saying that you are on the introverted side, so this is a wonderful reflection of that. 
    • mcurtt
      Lovely! Great job of blending all of the elements, creating such a page of depth. 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: