LoveItScrapIt

Solace (Day 19)

Solace (Day 19)
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 19, 2022
Description:
Comfort Kit | Allison Pennington

10 unique butterflies (with some repeats for 19 total)
Butterflies #1 | Paula Kesselring
Butterfly 27 [4]times
Butterfly 9 [2]times
Butterfly 11 [3]times
Butterfly 29 [3]times
Butterfly 5 [1]time
Butterfly 17 [1]time
Butterfly 21 [1]time

Butterflies #2 | Paula Kesselring
Butterfly 6 [2]times
Butterfly 5 [1]time
Butterfly 7 [1]time
Claire Grantham, Lillyia and CaroRen like this.
    • cfile
      gorgeous page Kiana.. I love all the butterflies! your shadow work is stunning too! I feel like I am walking around in a butterfly garden. (Those are really cool! I went to one in July 2019!!) Beautifully scraped and it all pops against the wooden background. Well done!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @cfile - thank you for the sweet comments....yes during our trip to Mackinac Island we went to the butterfly house and I was IN LOVE, like I literally just sat there and did NOT want to leave. I think I prolonged it over an hour before hubby was like ok, "look it's TIME TO GO" rofl :bat
      cfile likes this.
    • CaroRen
      My butterfly sister! I LOVE your page. The shadowing and layers are gorgeous.
    • CaroRen
      oh and def gotta add these to my wishlist lol :yahoo
    • SeattleSheri
      I love this! It's amazing!!!
    • sm_amber
      Gorgeous! I love all the butterflies. Your shadows are incredible, and you've managed to somehow create an earthy yet vibrant tone with your page. Wonderful!
    • LoveItScrapIt
    • Lillyia
      Such a beautiful work of art! So fun...your layout makes the butterflies seem so happy and busy, just going about their day. Very creative, Kiana!
    • bellbird
      i'm so glad you counted for me because this is overwhelming in the best possible way! the depth you created is equally amazing as this mass of butterflies (or whatever the collective noun is - it'd have to be like a 'flutter' of butterflies or something pretty like a 'frolic') Anyhow great job!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      My friend thank you for coming and bringing your joy for my creativity :bk@Lillyia

@bellbird I love your sweet comment and guess what a group of butterflies is called: kaleidoscope:bk
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    368.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).