djp332

#SocialDistancing

#SocialDistancing
    • Iowan
      I like what you did with this template and what great photos of social distancing. Good memory keeping here!
      djp332 likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful use of the template and love all the papeers you used. I like that you rotated the template and used the right side for a large photo .. I am glad you were able to enjoy the beach some... re the closing of the beaches, I am sure that is just temporary so that the spring breakers go home, and once they are gone, it will reopen for the locals to be able to walk the beach or relax a bit as they normally do. We have the boardwalk here in VA Beach and that is what is going on here as well. Once people "get" the no partying and no congregating I think the beaches will open back up for the residents. I love the photos and love how you used the template! Thanks for joining in with the challenge!
      djp332 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Our beaches are still a place that you can get out and walk about. Sorry that you're missing out on that. Love the take on the challenge though, just beautiful.
      djp332 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so eyecatching with the coloured papers, and then that stop sign. Great documenting
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    djp332
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).