Karen

Soccer Tryouts

Soccer Tryouts
    • umyesh
      Not making a team is so hard :-/ I dread when my kids will have to try out for something. I love your title alpha; it's the first thing that caught my eye. I just barely noticed the "grow through what you go through" and that is so perfect with your journaling! I've never heard that phrase but I love it! Wonderful documenting.
      Karen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, that's too bad. So hard when they don't make what they try for. But good message with "grow through what you go through". Love the design of your page and great storytelling.
      Karen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      Thanks @umyesh and @HeatherB Thankfully my son wasn't devastated. He was surprised (but we weren't as they didn't have any graduating seniors from last year, so we knew there would be cuts). I could have journaled a whole other page on how hard it was as a parent having to sit back and watch this all happen, but even just a few weeks later he's totally fine with it.
      HeatherB and umyesh like this.
    • HeatherB
      @Karen Good for him for having such a good attitude about it. I know when my son didn't make the competitive soccer team, he was devastated, but there was a lot of politics and the evaluations weren't impartial. It was a big snafu and caused a big shakedown in how the evaluations were eventually run, but not before my son decided to pursue other options (he's a football player now and loving it).
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    540.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).