cfile

Soap (in the bed) - Dec Photography Challenge

Soap (in the bed) - Dec Photography Challenge
cfile, Dec 8, 2016
Description:
Weird for the challenge but i was in process of changing the sheets this morning and thought oh this has got to be it.. I needed to journal it as I have told so many and now everyone is a believer. It is a spur of the moment photo when i took the fitted sheet off the bed! TFL

Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
font: Riverside
font: the dry ribbon by hjoyce
khadfield_bubblebath_soap
khadfield_cfile_SpringtimeOverlays_wavylines
prd_fancywhites_pp_09
prd_inkpad_ap_SOAP
staple w shadow by Christa
lcpereyra, kiki00star and jk703 like this.
    • rchansen
      What a crazy story!! I love how you documented it. If I ever start experiencing leg cramps I will definitely give this a try!!
      cfile likes this.
    • jk703
      This is comical, and amazing at the same time! The title grabs you in.... and makes you want to read the story! :) I wonder if this works for other aches and pains?!
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jk703 Jenn it works for leg cramps and restless leg syndrome. @mcurtt yes I heard something about magnesium.. I have had the same bar of soap between the mattress and the fitted sheet now for 7 years and no cramps :) before that I got them every night. I drink a lot of coffee but I also drink water so as far as dehydrated?? but regardless the soap works. LOL

Jenn thanks again re comments on the title and the "grab"... and mcurtt thanks for the link... at least others too can read on it too :) Thanks again ladies!!
      jk703 and mcurtt like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I had to go and read about it too! What a wild thing, and your page is beautiful in all the journaling, like a covering in itself...really awesome! and I am so glad it works for you my friend
      cfile likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Wow! What an interesting solution! I have never heard of this in my life. So glad you found a solution that works for you! Your journaling here is just perfect.
      cfile likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      What an interesting idea! Loved reading about it and it certainly is unique - glad it is working!
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile Do you put it so you feel the bar of soap at night? My moms has really bad restless leg syndrome so I want to tell her about this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis I put it down at the bottom by my feet and keep it between my feet at night. I end up searching with my feet if I can't locate it.. It has to be between my feet! Hope it works for your Mom!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).