jenn mccabe

So Sweet

So Sweet
    • cfile
      Awww.. what a sweet page my dear!! Love the cluster of elements and love the Asymmetrical balance here.. the sweet photo of your pug.. adorable and love the title.. glad to see you scrapping again Jenn.. I know you have been so busy.. miss you my friend.. Big hugs!
    • RJMJ
      Oh! My Gosh!...How Adorable Is This!...What A Cute Pic Of Your Pug!...I Just Love The Composition & Valentine-esque Color Combo...Of This Adorable & Lovable Layout!...This Is Totally Not My Style Layout(As You Know...)...But Maybe I Will Feel Brave & Try To Scraplift this One...If I Do...I Will Tag You & Let You Know...In The Mean Time...Bravo! On Your Wonderful Layout!...:ballonhang:bk
    • HeatherB
      My son would be so jealous - he desperately wants to get a pug. Love the photo of your cute furbaby, and love the use of all the red. Great page!
    • KellyM
      Great title work and design :)
    • Beth Holmes
      Awww. We used to have a black Pug named Chloe -- she passed away last Fall and we still miss her so much!! Lovely page.
    • jenn mccabe
      I'm so sorry to hear that @Beth Holmes My heart goes out to you. Thanks for the sweet words. :)
    • amien1
      AWE! I'm a sucker for any layout with a dog! ;) He is SOO cute! I love how you composed it all at the top!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).