So Proud

So Proud
Electra, May 4, 2021
Description:
for the 5/4 Quick Slow Scrap
credits: TLP Bright Side Collaboration
Kristen Aagard, Artsy, Hall Pass, Instrumental Strings
Little Butterfly Wings, Hello Handsome
Sabrina's Creations, Idiosyncratic, Captured for Life, Take Note, Weekend and Happy
Bella Gypsy, Hootie Patootie
    • Cherylndesigns
      Wow! How creative and what a cutie Logan is!!
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      Electra, Logan is so clever making and decorating his own drums :) I love this and as Cheryl said so creative too!!! I love your word art.. what a perfect quote. Did he make that from pringle cans and a coffee can? That really is clever! Love the painted wooden bg and all the wonderful buttons and elements. Well done and so glad you have photographed & scrapped your Grandson with his HomeMade Drums. Thanks for playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap!
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      he made that! That is so cool.
      Super page
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Logan is as talented as his grandmother. Pringles and coffee cans? Looks fantastic!
      Electra likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That is awesome! I now must make one of these for my grandson!! I love all your flairs and buttons!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt & @cfile Pringles and coffee cans, you got it! And we had to eat all those Pringles. That I could do without but anything for him.:hehe
      cfile and mcurtt like this.
    • cfile
      @Electra :) re having to eat all the pringles.. too funny but clever!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).