BevG

So Proud

So Proud
BevG, Oct 12, 2020
Description:
Templated Trio #16 by Mommyish
Bookholic by Little Butterfly Wings

Text reads: So Mei got this in the mail and did not know what it meant. She had to Google it. Then she called me, all excited. Ah, the one downside of homeschooling - not knowing what honor awards are. She got all A’s except for one B in her first semester of college. We are so proud of her achievements.
nininano likes this.
    • norton94
      Ooo that's awesome!! Love the stars and the girl standing on the books - to me it's like she conquered them :)
    • garrynkim
      Yay for Mei! That's awesome. So is your layout! I love the book theme.
    • bellbird
      that's such an achievement, i am sure she was super proud (after googling!) and i love the LBW girl tucked behind the stars and the backgrd paper you used here- this has a cool, hybrid look to the whole thing!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous achievement, and a great mix of blended and collaged images for your page
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow what an awesome moment! Well done Mei! And good on you momma for all that homeschooling, its paid off hehe Feeling the joy with this artwork too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).