pbrooks

So Much Like Me

So Much Like Me
pbrooks, May 11, 2018
Description:
Style Challenge May 2018
All product is by One Little Bird from her kit Character Study.
I was inspired by Christa's beautiful layout W is for Winery.
tracymonica, LynnG and jesskab like this.
    • cfile
      Aw Pam this is beautiful! What great use of all the papers! I love the angled layers of papers under the photo of Katherine.. the little flag at the top edge is great and I love the split of the page with ribbon... wonderfully scrapped ! Love all the blue tones. Wonderful journaling too!!! Really a great page Pam!!!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile Thank you so much! I normally don't journal or if I do, it's very little because I have a hard time getting my thoughts down on paper. That is one way my daughter and I are not alike. She is definitely good with words. She's actually wearing blue but I had already changed the color of the photo so I decided to go with it.

This is the layout that I scrapped after seeing yours-split papers, photo in the middle and journaling under the photo instead of at the top like yours.
      cfile likes this.
    • fanon
      Pfffffffffffffffffff!!!!!! This whole page is full of beauty and has such a sweet feeling. I LOVE, love the combination of papers, The patterned papers at different angles are just so gorgeous, the photo in black and white is so great. Everything combined makes for a very pretty layout. Love it!
      cfile and pbrooks like this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile @fanon I just showed the layout to my husband and he reminded me that when my daughter was a toddler if you said that "you look like your mommy," she would say "I am my mommy." I guess you can tell that we are very close.
      cfile likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile @fanon quick question. I was looking at the layout again and was wondering if I should use yellow or green instead of the navy blue for the ribbon.
    • fanon
      I think this one is perfect. personally I will not change anything; This page is very beautiful as well
      pbrooks and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Pam.. I think this is perfect as is!!! No need to change .. I like it as blue.. never second guess yourself. :) Katherine is a lovely girl.. so glad you have this awesome and special bond!!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • jk703
      Beautiful, calming, and the colors are perfection! Like mother, like daughter... my mother and I are similar, but I look like my Dad! :) I love the split page - especially with the solid and pattern!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pbrooks
    Date:
    May 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).