So Many Books So Little Time
Dalis, Mar 21, 2017
Description:
credits: Pocket Fillers: Currently by Valorie Wibbens, Drama Queen No2 by Valorie Wibbens, Cork It by Valorie Wibbens, Do not disturb {bundle} by Little Butterfly Wings, Between the Pages w/ Litabells Designs by Amber LaBau, Wonderful You | Number Squares by Amber LaBau, Monthly Template Freebie by Little Butterfly Wings
Amy F and Juliestcyr like this.
    • scrappyjedi
      I LOVE everything about this page! The crossword background, the paper pieced flowers and clusters behind each book, the scatters and paint splatters. It's just awesome!
      Dalis likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      wow is right! i agree with everything melissa said and use of the word art here is just next level - super cool
      Dalis likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Perfection! Love the messy artsy rich delights. Fabulous clusters, wonderfully showing your current interests!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I keep wavering on a couple of these items in the retirement sale. You've made them look so good! Also, I love 1 & 3, so now I'm going to have to look into #2.
      Dalis likes this.
    • twinsmomflor
      love your take of the flowers and so true... the pattern paper is perfect... oh my...
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).