Snuggle Time
lorryfach, Aug 18, 2015
Description:

Monthly Template Freebie - August \'15 by Little Butterfly Wings available at Little Butterfly Wings\' blog; Moving time {papers} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Shades of Autumn by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Autumn Happiness by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Sweet November elements by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad;

CVW_SupplyTracker
lbw_autumnhappiness_paint1
lbw_autumnhappiness_pp3
lbw_autumnhappiness_pp4
lbw_autumnhappiness_pp9
lbw_autumnhappiness_sunflower
lbw_movingtime_pp1
lbw_movingtime_pp2
lbw_movingtime_pp7
lbw_movingtime_pp9
lbw_shadesofautumn_pp1
lbw_shadesofautumn_pp10
lbw_shadesofautumn_pp3
lbw_shadesofautumn_pp4
lbw_shadesofautumn_pp9
lbw_sweetnovember_frame1s
lbw_sweetnovember_frame2s
lbw_sweetnovember_heart
lbw_sweetnovember_resinflower1
lbw_sweetnovember_wa3
    • buzinettescrap
      i'm not a big fan of this template but i love how you interpret it here! Fantastic layout Lorry!

• renee82
      Ohhhh!  This is gorgeous!  I love the shapes here!  Great page!
    • NancyBeck
      Oh, melt my heart, those photos are so sweet!  Love the bold warm colors you scrapped this with and all the geometric shapes!
    • Ga_L
      Great use of the template ! Love the paint on the background.
    • PLM
      Love this warm page, I keep staring at it!
    • MrsPeel
      my my .... I LOOOOVE this!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't do the template challenge as my computer wasn't behaving, it wouldn't let me clip papers or anything....I had to re start every half hour, is slow..... but looking at this, I want to make the effort and go scrap it now!!!!!!! LOVE the dark background, the wood textiure is luxuriously beautiful, and paired with your awesome shadows, it looks like I can reach and touch, like stuff ion a very beautiful table!!!!!!those little frames are amazing, and the way you combined the patterned papers....!!!!! I need a class from you!!!!!!! Into my favs and into the August Froggy Favs!!!!!!
    • DixieDoesPSP
      I love how you used the template!! What a great creative idea! Hope you dont mind if I try and lift your idea its wonderful.
    • dvhoward
      I agree with everyone above.  Great use of the template.  It never occurred to me to split some of it out.  The use of the paint is brilliant.  Love the colors, too.  The Froggy Favorite is well deserved.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: