norton94

Snow

Snow
norton94, Feb 4, 2019
Description:
CHILL OUT page kit by ForeverJoy
CHILL OUT add on by Forever Joy
December 2018 BYOC Styles by Mommyish (glitter snowflakes)
Scrap Your Stories Winter Templates by Cindy Schneider
G.J., ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • mimisgirl
      This is so pretty!! I love your layering
      norton94 likes this.
    • Tree City
      I love that alpha (and snowflake lol) for the title! And your photos are lovely! Hopefully you're getting a little break from the snow cold. The ploar vortex barely hit us. And would it be bad to tell you that our high temp was 59 today??? :backing
      norton94 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love it. Great filled template, awesome photo series, tells such a chilly story beautifully.
      norton94 likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Fantastic page made with those wintry photos. Love all the blues against the crisp white and those pretty snowflakes. Awesome work on this!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @mimisgirl @Tree City @Eyeore @LynnZant Thanks so much
      And YES SARA 59 sounds glorious :) We've warmed up but only for a day and now today currently it "feels like" -1 but it beats the -38 we had! Funny story - one of my friends from here is in Mexico. Someone posted on her Facebook page the day we had an actual temp of -20, that they presume the temp in Mexico is in the 80s, so they are 100 degrees warmer there... and that isn't even taking into account the wind chill or heat index... so weird to think of it!
      Tree City likes this.
    • G.J.
      I really LOVE everything about this page, the color palette, the great use of the snowflakes and circles, simply perfect! thank you so much for inspiring me. I lifted your page dear sweet lady. Wishing you a very beautiful day :bk
      LynnZant likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).